Senior role. Full-time. Remote.
We're looking for a great operations manager to join our fully distributed team.
This is a senior role, so we are looking for applicants with excellent experience in agency operations and a strategic mindset.
You will have managed projects of $1m+ and teams of 30+. This should not be your first step in to operations, as we have similar organisational targets.
Our organisation is focused on serving social-impact clients, and an interest in these issues is a plus.
You will take part in strategic management and planning, as well as overseeing operations for the whole organisation. This will include:
- Overseeing project implementation
- Managing team capacity
- Maintaining client relationships
- Supporting sales and marketing activities
- Supporting financial planning
- Assisting company strategy development and implementation
This is a client-facing role and any consultancy or similar experience will be a bonus.
We welcome applicants from ethnic minorities, those who are differently abled, and people who identify as LGBTQ+. We are an inclusive organisation and do not discriminate against religious or cultural backgrounds.
- Good written and spoken English
- Solid operations management experience
- Project management for budgets of $1m+
- People management skills
- An interest in web technology
- Leadership ability with experience of large teams of 30+ individuals
- Good teamworking skills
- Strong sense of ownership of your contribution to a team
- An interest in social impact projects/tech for good
- Agile skills/experience
- Consultancy experience
- HR experience
- Experience of PipeDrive, Harvest, Forecast, Pivotal Tracker, or other similar tools
- Additional language skills
What we offer
SystemSeeders package of benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday wherever you are (inc. mandatory Christmas break and any public holidays you wish to take)
- Flexible working hours with performance judged on delivery, not time spent at your desk
- Bi-annual performance reviews which include a pay review
- Work from your chosen location, either at home or a local coworking space
- Every Friday to work on non-client projects, such as your chosen open-source project or personal development
- Weekly team meeting with all staff, including CEO and CTO
- Annual team trips, usually around an international conference in Europe
- Agile working all day, every day
- Mental health support as desired through our retained therapist
- The opportunity to work on social impact projects
- A vote on where we donate 10% of our profits each year
How to apply
- Email us with a cover note and CV to [email protected]
- Include the following information with your application:
- No. of years and types of experience
- Your opinion of what good operations management entails