Contract to full-time. Remote.
We're looking for a new full-stack developer to join our fully distributed team.
This is a senior role, so we are looking for applicants with excellent experience particularly in open-source technology, including Drupal and React.
The successful candidate will join our team in working on interesting and exciting projects for our social-impact clients, and an interest in these issues is a plus.
You will be expected to take part in planning activities as part of our agile team structure, and will have the opportunity to use additional skills that you bring to the team.
This is a client-facing role and any consultancy or similar experience will be a bonus.
We welcome applicants from ethnic minorities, those who are differently abled, and people who identify as LGBTQ+. We are an inclusive organisation and do not discriminate against religious or cultural backgrounds.
- Good written and spoken English
- Understanding of open-source technology
- Excellent technical skills in Drupal
- Frontend and backend experience
- Good understanding of agile approaches to development
- Strong sense of ownership of your contribution to a team
- Additional language skills
- An interest in social impact projects/tech for good
- Good profiles on Drupal.org and/or GitHub showing open-source commits
- Agile skills/experience
- Consultancy experience
What we offer
SystemSeeders package of benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- 4 day working week (for real!)
- 6 weeks of holiday wherever you are (inc. mandatory Christmas break and any public holidays you wish to take)
- Bi-annual performance reviews which include pay reviews
- Work from your chosen location, either at home or a local co-working space
- Weekly team meeting with all staff, including CEO and CTO
- Annual team trips, usually around an international conference in Europe
- Agile working all day, every day
- Mental health support as desired through our retained therapist
- Work on social impact projects
- A vote on where we donate 10% of our profits each year
- Flexible working hours with performance judged on delivery, not time spent at your desk
How to apply
- Email us with a cover note and CV to [email protected]
- Include the following information with your application:
- No. of years and level of experience
- Your Drupal.org and/or GitHub profile links